Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtors
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of real estate? If so, we are actively seeking Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents in our area. Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property. The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate. One of the exciting elements of real estate is that compensation is tied to performance. Real Estate Listing Agents can often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your role, the more you will earn. Job Responsibilities As a Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent, you will...
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Possess an ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As an employer, we will...
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training and resources to help you maximize your career success Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's "Best Places to Work" recognition for 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015 and a "Top 3 Workplace" by The Times Union for 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Working Here At Berkshire Hathaway Blake, we are prepared to face the challenges of the real estate industry by providing our sales associates, clients and customers with the most innovative marketing and sales concepts available. In our goal to help our sales agents become the most successful in the industry, our training program and marketing tools are second to none. Training programs are available for both the new and experienced associate on both a local and national level, utilizing both on-demand and live classroom training. Our Equal Opportunity Promise We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect. Industry Real Estate
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtors, Schenectady , Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent, Sales , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!