Company: Bellevue Building Supply, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Start building your career today at Bellevue Building Supply! is
a division of US LBM Holdings.
Things you should know about working at Bellevue Building
* We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band
together when necessary.
* We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie
* We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization
and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend you days as an Installation Service
* Implements procedures and processes to set highest standard for
service excellence and operational efficiency for the
* Serves accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel
schedule; gathering components and parts; completing installation
and performing acceptance tests,
* Investigates complaints; conducts tests and resolves problems;
suggests improved methods and techniques.
* Reviews, checks, and tracks work of service techs team members
such performance, relationships customers, etc.
* Visits work sites and inspect installation work for conformance
to specifications and safety standards.
* Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents service and installation actions by completing forms,
reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Supports Service technicians with important customer related
* Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding
services and procedures.
* Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records to Service
* Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and
improvement of procedures.
* Discusses and suggests solutions to team regarding customers,
material procurement, etc.
* Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies
to Service team.
* Ensures that high levels of personalized customer service are
delivered during every encounter.
* Participate in the hiring, training of installation service team
and motivates installation technicians.
* Establishes plan to meet with management team routinely to
increase the scope of new business potential and review monthly
* Provides continued relationship with assigned builder
* Monitors product and delivery needs.
* Attends necessary training to maintain a current and thorough
understanding of local building codes, product applications and
other related areas.
* Ensures that all members of the department follow standard
operating procedural guidelines
* Adheres to established safety rules and regulations and follows
all safety procedures; maintain a safe environment.
* Complies with Companys attendance policy by maintaining regular
and predictable attendance.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
* Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
* Monday - Friday schedule
* 401(k) with company match
* Closed holidays
* Paid time off
* Employee discount
* Well support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
* Minimum education requiredGED or High School diploma although
some college is preferred; equivalent work experience may be
considered in lieu of educational prerequisites.
* Minimum experience required experience in building materials
installation specifically within installation and service
operation. Installation supervisors must have hands-on experience
installing the Companys products or services to properly oversee
installation service technicians' responsibilities.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years supervising an installation/service
* Special skills requiredKnowledge of business management
operations and personnel management. Strong problem solving,
critical thinking, and creativity skills along with the ability to
exercise sound judgment by making decisions based on accurate and
timely analyses within an inside sales support environment. Hands
on experience in building supply, construction or distribution
industry with able to read material take-offs, estimates,
blueprints and other such documents. Good math skills needed.
Computer competency and good customer relations skills are
required. Proficiency in leadership duties including an excellent
professional communication skill and an ability to motivate a team
at times are under challenging times.
* Special knowledge required--Understand products and services
provided, manage builder material needs to local distribution
ability, credit process. Understand applicable building codes.
* OtherComputer literate with Microsoft Office products.
* Physical demands include standing and walking and sitting for
extended periods of time, bending or stooping, lifting up to 50
pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we
hope to hear from you soon!
Bellevue Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: Bellevue Building Supply, Inc., Schenectady , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!