Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: October 22, 2019
POSITION: Business Analyst-10234
JOB ID: 3709-RCAT - 4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
Swan St. Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY, 12228
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
The Expert Business Analyst will be expected to lead requirement
gathering and provide requirement management for multiple projects
under the DMV Modernization program.
1. Use recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit
requirements from business users.
2. Attend meetings, facilitate and lead requirements sessions with
3. Communicate efficiently the business process requirements to IT
staff, program staff and stakeholder.
4. Develop and document Business Requirements.
Develop, analyze and revise system diagrams (flowcharts, state
diagrams, strategy maps, etc.) as needed on the project.
5. Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and
validated at each phase of analysis and testing.
6. Track and fully document changes for functional and business
7. Participate in developing test plans for the project to ensure
that program requirements are met.
8. Create status reporting mechanism to monitor the status of the
above activities. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. 84 months of experience using fundamental Business Analyst
processes, methodologies and tools & techniques and adapting them
2. 84 months experience in eliciting and documenting business
requirements/rules from project participants.
3. 84 months experience in ensuring that requirements and
deliverables are verified and validated at each phase of analysis
4. 84 months experience in analyzing and revising system diagrams
(use cases, flowcharts, state diagrams, strategy maps, etc.) as
needed on the project.
5. 60 months experience in facilitation of gathering requirements
from 30 or more project participants, including tracking and
communicating those requirements.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Schenectady , Business Analyst-10234, Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!