Company: International Paper
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME $28.28/hr, plus $2000 new hire
bonus, see details below This position is responsible to Plant
Management for the day-to-day safe operation of the Maintenance
Department and the equipment in the plant. The Maintenance
Technician is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the
mechanical and electrical functions of all equipment and displays a
working knowledge of troubleshooting. Duties include:
- Understands basic principles of corrugated, printing, and gluing.
The technician is capable of determining the need for contract
Maintenance and coordinating with others.
- Performing routine and preventative maintenance on all production
- Able to conduct preventative maintenance responsibilities, to
ensure the most efficient machine operation possible.
- Responsible for assisting in run rate improvements, quality
improvements, and downtime elimination at all machine centers.
- Knowledge of AC & DC drives.
- Must know how to use various meters (volt/amp, ohms),
troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems on
packaging equipment, as well as be able to read electrical
- Must know ARC-flash regulations.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Should have mechanical aptitude and an outstanding working
knowledge for trouble-shooting mechanical problems.
- Ability to maintain and repair equipment unsupervised.
- Repairing pumps and motors.
- Responsible for researching, ordering, and installing parts,
- Ability to weld and fabricate parts.
- Assisting in the installation of plant equipment. ALB-04 WS-04
Schedule Shift start: 5:00AM or 6:00AM Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old A mix of mechanical and
electrical skills $2000 new hire incentiveThis bonus will be paid
in three separate installments. One Installment after 30 days, one
installment after 6 months and one installment after 1 year About
International Paper Founded in 1898, International Paper is an
American pulp and paper company that manufactures paper, packaging,
and wood products. They also offer coated paperboard, corrugated
packaging, food containers, and recycling. Associated topics:
backfill, fertilizer, grounds, groundskeeper, labor, landscape,
maintenance, road, superintendent, tree maintenance
Keywords: International Paper, Schenectady , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!