Help Desk Analyst - Lead
Company: IMG Information Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
OverviewFounded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business
that exemplifies competence, integrity, and follow-through by
consistently providing customer focused professional services
derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the
requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our
solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management
of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our
relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding
expectations. -IMG is looking for a Cleared Help Desk Analyst Lead
to support a new project in Schenectady, NY. This individual must
have an active DOE L clearance or an active DOD Secret clearance at
a minimum. This individual will be a full-time employee and will be
responsible for providing Help Desk services to coordinate and
respond to Incidents and Service Requests made by end users,
technical staff, and external vendors. -ResponsibilitiesHelp Desk
Analyst Lead duties and responsibilities include:
- Improve IT customer service and Incident Resolution speed
through expanded service hours,self-service abilities, and skilled
Help Desk staff in the areas of industry-standard IT products.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by adopting
Supplier-leveraged knowledgedatabases and best practices in the
areas of customer reporting, logging, tracking, resolving of
ITIncidents and Service Requests.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by early identification
and addressing of root causes oftechnical incidents, including
working with specialized entities for resolution.
- Have the ability to acquire skilled Help Desk support for new
technologies early in their life cycle,while maintaining support
for older technologies.Help Desk Analysts Lead will be required to
perform the following non-inclusive list of tasks:
- Perform work in accordance with all applicable FMP Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs),High Risk Procedures (HRPs) and
corporate standard policies and procedures. Further, theLead shall
be responsible for the Suppliers employee direction, welfare,
safety, andcompliance to all site policies, practices, and
- Implement best practices to conduct FMPs operations in as
efficient and responsivemanner as possible.
- Train new Help Desk Analysts.
- Run standard metrics and generate reports for the IT
- Audit a subset of calls and tickets to ensure Help Desk
Analysts are providing expectedcustomer service (e.g. polite
greeting/conversation, understanding of the issue,
ticketdocumentation, escalation and resolution).
- Mentor Help Desk Analysts in resolving the most complex Help
- Understand escalation paths/monitor queue to ensure timely
completion of Help Desk tickets.
- Determine ticket strategy for outages.
- Interface with the IT Department for emergent or known
- Write and approve knowledge articles. QualificationsCandidates
must have the following combination of knowledge and skill to be
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience in an IT help
desk/call center, with technicalunderstanding of the MS Office
software suite, computer equipment (i.e. monitors, printers,
scanners, CPU, network connections), and core client system
software in a predominatelyWindows-based environment, and coupled
with one of the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10)
years of relevantexperience; or Associate degree in related field
from an accredited college oruniversity and a minimum of seven (7)
years of relevant experience; or Bachelordegree in a related field
from an accredited college or university and a minimum oftwo (2)
years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated record of providing strong customer service
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical solutions and
concepts through verbal and writtencommunications in a clear and
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain schedules.
COVID Vaccination: As required by Executive Order 14042 and the
guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal
contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If selected, you will be required to be submit proof of
vaccination before your start date with IMG. IMG will provide
additional information regarding what information or documentation
will be needed and how you can request an exception from this
requirement. -IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance -Information
Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: IMG Information Management Group, Inc., Schenectady , Help Desk Analyst - Lead, Professions , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!