Community Leader - Renaissance Square
Company: Home Leasing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: POSITION SUMMARY: As the person with one of the
greatest opportunities to improve the lives of residents, the
Community Leader is responsible for assuring that the residents
receive prompt, efficient, courteous and quality service. In order
to execute this responsibility, the Community Leader supervises the
general administration and physical operation of the property. The
Community Leader provides direction to and assurance that the
rental program is properly executed; the systems, buildings and
equipment are properly maintained; and excellent resident relations
are provided. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Lead and maintain a rental office in accordance with Home
Leasing's best practices.
- Oversee and lead the maintenance team to ensure that all
maintenance related tasks are being fulfilled. including but not
limited to: regular inspections, work orders, preventative
maintenance, contracts and vendors etc.
- Inform their Supervisor and on-site personnel of observed
deferred maintenance, property deficiencies and resident concerns
in writing, noting specific locations, conditions, and
recommendations for corrective measures.
- Review and approve all invoices, monitor accounts receivable
and take appropriate action.
- Play and active role in informing and maintaining the approved
- Review and approve all move-in, transfer and re-certification
files in accordance with regulatory restrictions.
- Monitor and ensure that the community complies with all
regulatory, reasonable accommodations, and fair housing
- Responsible for executing all evictions, collections, lease
violations, and special arrangements.
- As directed by their Supervisor, be responsible for all hiring,
job assignments, evaluations, explaining employee duties and
responsibilities, and inform operation staff of policies and
- Work to minimize vacancies, promote good working resident and
public relations, encourage resident retention, and assure program
compliance with applicants and residents.
- Perform clerical duties needed to fulfill essential duties.
Requirements: High school diploma required. Previous property
management experience preferred. Ability to work well with others,
good communication skills, good computer skills, ability to
multi-task. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Regularly use hands to
manipulate tools, controls, phones and computer keyboard.
Frequently stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, and
stoop. Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move
office supplies up to 20 lbs. TYPICAL WORK CONDITIONS: Work is
performed primarily in an office environment. Employee will
frequently tour property and show apartments. Employee frequently
interacts directly with residents and other staff members during
the workday. This position may be required to follow other
job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as
requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Keywords: Home Leasing, Schenectady , Community Leader - Renaissance Square, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!