Member Service Associate - Albany Street Branch
Company: State Employees Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 26, 2023
If you are ready to join a company that truly cares about its
employees, our members, and our community then you have come to the
ABOUT THE TEAM
Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something
different. Broadview Federal Credit Union can help you advance your
career, enjoy a team environment, and provide access to great
employee benefits. Broadview is considered Best in Service and one
of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
If you enjoy interacting with people and consistently go the extra
mile to meet your customers' needs, then take the next step in your
career. In this role as a Member Service Associate, you will
welcome members and visitors, while delivering professional and
friendly service to meet members' needs and deepen relationships.
You will deliver the Credit Union's mission to benefit every
member, every time, every day. Display ownership of the branch and
lobby to ensure positive member experience and efficient
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Is provide outstanding member service, in a professional and
friendly manner, to all new and existing members or visitors while
fulfilling service needs.
* Is accurately process financial service transactions while
maintaining a cash drawer.
* Is act as a first line of defense in detecting and reporting
fraud or irregular activities.
* Is advocate and build member relationships by engaging in
conversations, asking relevant questions, identifying the right
solutions, and making recommendations to deepen the member
* Is respond to general member inquiries related to general
information, products/services, lending, etc.
* Is problem-solve and resolve member issues in a timely
* Is promote awareness and education of self-service resources,
including all digital channel offerings.
* Is actively participate in cross-selling initiatives, campaigns,
promotions, and events, in support of branch and corporate
* Is seek development opportunities for professional growth by
taking advantage of ongoing coaching, job shadowing, mentoring, and
* Achievement of goals and objectives provided by management.
* Is ensure compliance with all applicable policies, procedures,
and regulatory guidelines.
LET'S TALK IF YOU
* Have a Highschool Diploma (or GED), and customer service
experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education and
* Have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Are flexible to work out of any location at any time, as business
* Have the ability to lift at least 10 pounds and stand for long
periods of time.
TO THRIVE AT BROADVIEW YOU NEED
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* To be able to operate in a rapidly changing dynamic
* Excellent oral, written, and auditory communication skills, as
well as interpersonal interaction skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age,
veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity,
or any other protected class.
Broadview FCU is committed to ensuring individuals with
disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the
workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply and compete
for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Keywords: State Employees Federal Credit Union, Schenectady , Member Service Associate - Albany Street Branch, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!