Line Cook AM PM Shifts
Company: DoubleTree by Hilton Schenectady
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Schahet Hotels we want our guests to relax and be themselves
which means we need you to:
* Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way
you are with people.
* Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you
are prepared for anything.
* Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and
connect with guests.
* Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the
* Treat all others with Respect, treating guests and fellow
associates the way you want to be treated.
* Demonstrate Integrity in all you do. Seek to always do the right
thing, whether working in a group, team, or alone.
* Always be at the Service of our guest as well as fellow
associates or managers. We believe that Service is making the reach
to help or be of Service to all.
* Celebrate successes. Show Excitement in your work, the way you
smile and greet others, the good news of others successes or
* Participate in group and team activities either by your active
support and participation or by your presence in the group.
* To produce a consistent, quality food product through the use of
standardized recipes, following all safety and local sanitation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Obtain a forecast from the Food & Beverage Manager / supervisor
and make enough food to meet the forecast.
* Complete all assigned preparatory work including the set-up of
the front line.
* Make sure all items in refrigeration are stocked and properly
* Maintain strict food sanitation standards.
* Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of all good
production, holding, and storage areas to meet or exceed the local
Health Department regulations.
* Follow standardized recipes for portion control.
* Adhere to all house policies.'
* Follow policy regarding taste panels.
* Complete breakdown procedures including proper labeling and
* Assist in other areas of kitchen as time permits.
* Check with immediate supervisor before leaving.
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction
* Meet or exceed hotel policies regarding 15-minute food
* Other Duties as assigned.
Standing, speaking, hearing, reading, writing, able to carry 30-75
lbs., walking, lifting, reaching overhead, pushing,
pulling, bending. Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect
signs of emergency situations.
Must complete all training requirements of Federal, State, Local
agencies, Company, Brand, or property on time and within
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Hand sanitizing stations are available as well as gloves, wipes and
cleaning supplies. The hotel follows recommendations from the CDC
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: DoubleTree by Hilton Schenectady, Schenectady , Line Cook AM PM Shifts, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!