FT Days RN-Acute Care-Brain Injury Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: August 6, 2022
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* 12 Hour Day Shift
*Description:* Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital is a 115-bed acute
hospital specializing in physical rehabilitation. Each patient has
a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and specialists
... all focused on one goal ... taking back what was stolen by a
stroke, traumatic injury or disabling illness. We're proud of our
rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process. Our
patients come to us when they need us most. Our compassionate staff
is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and
Sunnyview is the only nationally recognized specialty
rehabilitation hospital in upstate New York. Patients travel to
Sunnyview from 40 counties in New York State, as well as 10 other
states, for our expertise, experience and technology ... and our
reputation. Our outcomes show that we help patients attain their
greatest level of independence and provide them with the best
chance of going home.
Sunnyview is an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners.
* *RN - Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Brain Injury Unit-Full-Time
* If you are looking for a Full-Time Day shift RN position with a
dynamic state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation hospital, this
could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we
care for more people in more places.*Highlights:*
* *Quality of Life:* Where career opportunities and quality of life
* *Advancement: *Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* *Work/Life: *Positions and shifts to accommodate all
*What you will do:*
* Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to
attain and maintain maximum function.
* Assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while
providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their
* Design and implement treatment strategies that are based on
scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote
physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
* Will be trained to perform complex patient assessments and
implement intensive interventions .
*What you will need:*
* New York State RN License. Will consider Limited Permit
* Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN Preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain the highest
level of customer service while working in a fast paced
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment
modalities and cutting-edge technology. We are proud of our rich
history ... and the role we play in the healing process.
Candidates can choose either 5 8 hour shifts per week (includes
every other weekend) or 3 12 hour shifts per week (includes every
to see why Sunnyview is an amazing place to work!
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Schenectady , FT Days RN-Acute Care-Brain Injury Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!