Company: Pioneer Savings Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTITLE: Teller LOCATION: RotterdamREPORTS TO:
Branch Manager CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Non ExemptCOMPENSATION:
$17 per hour to start, plus incentivesAVAILABILITY: Monday-Thursday
8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-6:30pm, Saturday 8:30am-12:30pmPioneer
remains committed to ensuring our organization is a safe place to
work and do business. While focusing on the health and safety of
our employees and the communities that we serve, Pioneer requires
all employees, including new employees joining our company, to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Position Summary:Tellers provide
Bank customers with a variety of specific services, mostly
involving the exchange of cash and/or negotiable items in a
friendly and professional manner. Bank services are recommended as
customers express an interest and need. Essential Job
- Service customers by processing transactions, including
deposits/withdrawals to accounts, payments on loans, check cashing,
money order purchases, etc.
- Perform computer transactions to affect the customer's accounts
when transactions are made.
- Calculate and count change and/or monies due from customers,
based on the transactions they request.
- Deliver quality customer service to customers
- Promote and sell Bank services and products to customers in a
- Perform daily proof of transactions and cash. Education &
- High School graduate (or GED) required, or current high school
student anticipating graduation.
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience and customer
service experience preferred.
- Basic Math Skills. As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer, Pioneer Bank will not discriminate in its employment
practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender
status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical
and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information,
predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving
public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled,
special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge,
Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics
protected under applicable law. The Company will not discharge or
in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Keywords: Pioneer Savings Bank, Schenectady , Teller, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!