Automotive Inspector, Customer Service Representative
Company: Dominion Enterprises
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Looking for a full-time career with excellent advancement
potential and hourly pay up to $22.00 per hour? You will find it
all at Dealer Specialties. With an award-winning training program
and fair and honest values, we are here to help you be successful
and reach every milestone.
What you will do
As an Automotive Inspector / Dealer Services Representative you
will help drive the continued success of Dealer Specialties by
providing reliable car inspections, photos and videos for
Dealership websites, transportation of vehicles to buyer as needed.
We provide non-mechanical inspections of vehicles.
* No experience necessary, we will train.
* Take photos and videos of newly arriving inventory for dealer
* Take photos of damage or condition of vehicles.
* Process inspections using company applications.
* Travel to Dealership locations to inspect assigned vehicles.
How you will succeed
* Have a valid driver's license.
* Ability to submit a background check and successfully complete a
* You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused
* Have an eagerness to learn.
* Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* Weekly paychecks.
* On-the-job training to help you succeed.
* No late evenings. No Holidays, No Sundays
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and
software services company offering client solutions across multiple
business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS
solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate
leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com,
Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1,
Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our
B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com,
HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com,
Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home
office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you
about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work
environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community
service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive
benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal
opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a
Keywords: Dominion Enterprises, Schenectady , Automotive Inspector, Customer Service Representative, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!