Drive Thru Lumber Warehouse Associate
Company: Bellevue Building Supply
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Bellevue Builders Supply is seeking motivated candidates for
their Warehouse position. We’re a people first company that’s
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now.
What you should know about working
at Bellevue Builders Supply:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Warehouse
- Maintaining inventory by labeling and placing materials and
supplies in stock.
- Assist in moving product throughout the warehouse and picking
- Assist with Inventory Control in counting and organizing
- Keep staging areas clean and organized.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Experience. 6 months of previous
experience in the building material industry. (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours
per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
50-75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work
ethic and customer service skills.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Bellevue Builders
Bellevue Builders Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
Keywords: Bellevue Building Supply, Schenectady , Drive Thru Lumber Warehouse Associate, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!