CDL Truck Driver
Company: Bellevue Building Supply
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Bellevue Builders Supply is seeking qualified candidates for our
CDL Truck Driver position. We’re a people first company that’s
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, then apply
What you should know about working at Bellevue Builders
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Driver Experience Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience
operating a moffett (Preferred)
- Skills. Moffett experience
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist and
squat. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Hours Must be available for a minimum for
40 hours per week.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Bellevue Builders
Bellevue Builders Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: Bellevue Building Supply, Schenectady , CDL Truck Driver, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!