Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay and incentives? Do you want a rewarding career with one of the
largest transportation companies in the country?
We are currently hiring for a Transfer Driver in
- Transfer equipment to different branches & vendors, also parts
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Please contact Steve call (904) 371-3911 or text (904)
299-1429 for more information!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with
integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management
solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and
maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few
companies can spare. We are a fortune 500 company with 800+
locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction
is part of our culture.
AtRyder, our most important competitive advantage is our culture
and our people. As a Transfer Driver, you’ll be part of a dynamic
team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your career.
As a Driver, you are important everywhere you go. Businesses and
customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their
products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder
Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving.
People around the world rely on you every day to keep their
businesses running smoothly. Ryder has openings for Transfer
Drivers in your area. Our drivers earn excellent money and get paid
Ryder Transfer Drivers deliver and pick up Ryder trucks and
trailers to/from our customers. If you are ready to take the next
step in your career and you meet the minimum requirements below we
invite you to apply today.
Ryder Transfer Drivers deliver and pick up Ryder trucks
and trailers to/from our customers. If you are ready to take the
next step in your career and you meet the minimum requirements
below we invite you to apply today.
This is a perfect role for the Semi-Retired, Retired,
Active Duty, or Driver with limited availability.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years,
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years,
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations
policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be
required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a
commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT
Regulations, continuous training and customer service
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws,
regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Other tasks as
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (8/26/2021
Primary State/Province NY
Primary City SCHENECTADY
Employment Type Regular-Full
Position Code 8101