Junior Plant Controller
Posted on: June 5, 2021
As aController - Succession team, you will be called upon to
work closely with an experienced controller who will support you in
your daily activities and involve you in ongoing matters. You will
perform tasks related to general accounting and will be involved in
the preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements.
The position includes a mentoring and coaching period of
approximately 2-3 years.
It is a condition of employment for this role that
the selected candidate will be willing to relocate as required for
the designated Unit Controller position at the end of the
mentoring. Temporary relocations may also be required throughout
the 2-year development period. We are seeking a committed and
mobile individual for this key
- Prepare and execute month-end and quarter-end processes;
- Actively participate in the preparation and analysis of
financial results and balance sheets;
- Prepare financial statements;
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and forecasts and
ensure their follow-up;
- Ensure the reliability and completeness of the financial
- Develop management and decision-making tools;
- Participate in various special projects;
Requirements and Qualifications
- Have a bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting
- A CPA accounting designation is an asset (or in the process of
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge and mastery of SAP is an asset;
- Demonstrate initiative and curiosity in order to be able to
question and learn the different procedures inherent in the
responsibilities of the position;
- Demonstrate analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate a great rigor;
- Ability to work with deadlines and a changing environment;
- Work on dynamic mandates with great potential for professional
- Access to mentoring with experienced professionals;
- The opportunity to work in a major Canadian multinational
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of attractive salary
- A workplace of the future where a greener world is built.
apply, please send your resume to
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive
organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified
candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both
women and men.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of
materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities.
Since 1964, we have been providing sustainable, innovative and
value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more than 90
operating units located in North America and Europe.
Keywords: Cascades, Schenectady , Junior Plant Controller, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!