Medical Director - Psychiatry
Company: K.A. Recruiting
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Full-time Medical Director needed at a psychiatric
facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking for a Psych Physician who is ASAM Certified &
ABIM certified or eligible. Psychiatric background, plus
* Post Graduate Degree
* License to practice medicine in the State of NY
* Experience in the treatment of addicted individuals
* ASAM Certification
* ABIM Board Eligible or Certified
* Supervisory, administrative experience preferred
* At least one year of full time clinical work experience in the
chemical dependence treatment field
- Provide the overall clinical direction and focus for the Facility
in accordance with Facility policy; medical staff bylaws, JCAHO and
OASAS regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and/or Administrator in:
Clinical phases of new program development; new program
implementation; achieving financial objectives; requirements for
and use of space for the programs.
- Participate in education program – Medical education for Facility
affiliated and other medical allied health personnel; continuing
patient/family and community education.
- Assist with community relations related to alcohol and substance
abuse services and psychiatric services – Input into community
relations plan; represent the Facility to the medical staff,
referring physicians, other hospitals, community service
organizations and professional organizations through letters,
networking, public speaking, informational and educational seminars
and lectures; assist with procurement of new contracts with
employers, HMOs, PPOs and others.
- Quality Assurance – Maintain a quality assurance program
acceptable to the Facility, JCAHO and OASAS; identify area of
clinical problems/deficiencies and develop remediation
- Program Evaluation – In conjunction with the Clinical Leadership
Committee: develop programs to monitor efficiency of alcohol and
substance abuse treatment services and psychiatric services;
monitor patient outcomes; monitor efficiency of particular
treatments; provide onsite consultation and serve as a resource to
- Advise and recommend guidance on medical and psychiatric staff
problems, discipline, quality control, privileges and
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email
it to me directly: email@example.com
Keywords: K.A. Recruiting, Schenectady , Medical Director - Psychiatry, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!