Now Building – Future Leaders!
** $800 SIGN-ON BONUS, payable $200 after
1 month, $300 at 90 days, $300 at 6 months **
Bellevue Builders Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking
Production Assemblers for Our Schenectady, NY
Bellevue Builders Supply is seeking motivated candidates for
their Lumber Yard Associate position. We’re a people first company
that’s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, then apply
What you should know about working
at Bellevue Builders Supply:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Production
- Assembling precut wooden parts
- Moving precut parts to work areas and positioning parts in
alignment with supervisors’ instructions and blueprint
- Verify dimensions of precut parts for accuracy of assembly
- Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Production Assembler Requirements:
- Experience. 6 months of previous
experience in the building material industry. (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours
per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
50-75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work
ethic and customer service skills.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Bellevue Builders
Bellevue Builders Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or