Summer Camp Counselor - Jerry Burrell Park
Company: Capital District YMCA
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Immediate Openings for Summer 2021!
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading charity
committed to strengthening community. Provides direct supervision
of a group of children in our Summer Care Program. Creates
positive, nurturing relationships with children, while building
cooperative relationships with parents/caregivers. Promotes and
supports the potential of all youth in programs and facilitates
peer-to-peer connections as part of the overall camp
MINORS: Will be required to provided VALID New York
State Working Papers
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse Prevention
training MUST be completed within 30 days of hire date.
- High School Diploma/GED or better in Other
Licenses & Certifications
- Work in diverse community
- Problem Solving
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Capital District YMCA, Schenectady , Summer Camp Counselor - Jerry Burrell Park, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!