Front Desk Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Overview Do you enjoy helping others? Do you want to gain
exposure to therapeutic massage and skin care as part of a
community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their
best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage
Envy Niskayuna. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage
and skin care. As a wellness support specialist at our Niskayuna
franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's
35,000 strong. And you have an important role to play as you:
- Support and empower our service providers as they deliver
amazing, safe, and professional massage and skin care
- Help to deliver a consistently excellent experience for members
and guests by creating and maintaining a pleasant, clean, calming
- Build strong relationships with team members , becoming the
go-to support person that helps to keep this all-star team
performing at its best. Here's what's in it for you: The rewards of
the job go beyond the difference you're helping to make in the
lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including discounted
services, 401 K, Health Benefits, Paid Vacation and so much
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
competetive pay and commission plans!
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager
and lead your team. What We'll Accomplish Together As a team, we're
committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and
growing our member base to help more people on their wellness
journey. Your role in our mission is supporting service providers
and front-of-house staff and making sure important operational
tasks are completed to keep everything running smoothly. This
- Creating a pleasant and professional atmosphere ensuring that
the lobby, front desk, retail shelves, tranquility and treatment
rooms are clean, organized, well-stocked and ready for
- Helping to deliver outstanding customer service by assisting
front desk staff with filing, organizing, shipping and receiving,
and other tasks as needed so they're prepared to focus on
- Supporting the delivery of our brand promise, "We help you take
care of you," by ensuring that treatment rooms are client-ready and
that service providers have everything they need to deliver amazing
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're looking
for people who have what it takes to be amazing. Those who shine in
this role are:
- Total body care champions who believe that therapeutic massage
and skin care are an essential part of body maintenance and are on
a growth path to becoming service providers (ongoing employment in
this role will be contingent upon meeting specific progress
benchmarks for becoming a massage therapist or esthetician).
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isnt the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and
fast-paced environment. We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate
against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally
protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. If you're ready to grow with a team committed to helping
people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you. *Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Schenectady , Front Desk Associate, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!