Company: Ingersoll Rand
Posted on: February 10, 2020
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around
the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,
sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family
of brands-including Club Car-- , Ingersoll Rand-- , Thermo King-- ,
Trane-- , AmericanStandard-- Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO-- -
work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes
and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and
increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global
business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring
results. For more information, visit .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an
equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse
workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United
States qualified protected veterans.
Service Coordinator / Dispatcher Summary:
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our Latham, NY
Commercial Sales Office. The Service Coordinator is responsible for
planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of
operational resources. Ultimately, this individual will coordinate
the execution of service agreements and repair work. This includes
procuring the appropriate labor and materials for work completion
within financial standards. Customer interaction, communicating
with the Field Technicians, and coordinating job priorities with
Service Managers will be an everyday occurrence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other functions may be assigned.
- Coordinates service resources.
- Assigns team members to project
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment
based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC
Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians
and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department
and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project
paperwork to Project Administrators.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns,
routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills - need to be
extremely comfortable and effective on the phone
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems,
HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred
- Education: High School Diploma required/GED.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal
and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns
with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you
live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and
diverse culture that engages as well as values the different
backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs
innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about
bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you
belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Schenectady , Service Coordinator, Other , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!