Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: November 4, 2019
POSITION: Software Architect-10280
JOB ID: 3765-RCAT - 4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
500 Balltown Rd, Schenectady, NY, 12304
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
1. Troubleshoot and modify heavily customized forms created in MS
Dynamics CRM 2013 and earlier versions to work in MS Dynamics 365
v9 with multiple browser types and versions.
2. Ensure that the current functionality provided in CHOICES that
is running on MS Dynamics CRM 2013 successfully runs on the new
platform of MS Dynamics 365, which includes web services with
legacy system, file uploads, electronic signatures, SSRS reports,
and data extracts.
3. Application modification and redeployment as necessary for the
domain consolidation project.
4. Maintenance and bug fixing for the Criminal Background Check
5. Maintenance and bug fixing for the MS BizTalk application
6. Perform future update rollups and version upgrades past MS
Dynamics 365 v9.
7. Resolve production problems and business unit inquiries,
including Help Desk tickets.
1. 84 months of experience designing and developing
high-performance enterprise-level web application systems using
ASP.NET/C# and external web services in a .NET/IIS environment.
2. 84 months of experience designing/developing/securing (not just
consuming) SOAP and REST external web services, including hands-on
experience designing/developing external web services with Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API.
3. 60 months of development experience creating and modifying
Dynamics CRM 2011, MS Dynamics CRM 2013, and later versions.
4. 60 months of development experience creating and modifying
heavily customized forms, entities, and views to work in multiple
browser types and versions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011,
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and later versions.
5. 48 months of application development and maintenance experience
in Microsoft BizTalk.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Schenectady , Software Architect-10280, IT / Software / Systems , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!