MUMPS Cache Developer
Company: V Group Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Interested candidates may contact Abhishek @ , or dial x 307 for further information: Direct End Client: State Of New YorkJob Title: MUMPS Cache' DeveloperDuration: 24 MonthsStart Date: ASAPLocation: Schenectady, NYPosition Type: ContractInterview Type: Skype/WebEx /In-personRequirement ID: SNY_MUMP914_AV Project Description:This project is a direct result of changes that have resulted from the transition to Care Coordination Organizations (CCOs). The project supports OPWDD's transformation from a Fee-for-Service organization to a Managed Care environment. Responsibilities:
- MUMPS / Cache' programming (60%)
- Responsible for attending and participating in meetings related to projects and tasks impacting the Tracking and Billing System (TABS). (10%)
- Gathering, documenting and implementing technical requirements surrounding the analysis and design of new MUMPS/Cache' solutions to support the strategic vision of OPWDD. (25%)
- Support of existing interfaces and the development and implementation of new technology to interface between the TABS system and other internal and external data consuming systems. (5%) Required Skills:
- Minimum 60 months experience working closely with Project Managers and participating on Project Teams providing technical assistance and high-level guidance in making use of new technologies and methodologies when implementing new projects while delivering continual improvements for an existing legacy system.
- Minimum of 60 months hands-on programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multi-Programming System) excluding post - relational Cache' (i.e., Cache' objects, etc.---).
- Minimum 48 months hands-on programming experience using MUMPS (excluding post - relational Cache') to develop and implement Admission / Discharge / Release and / or Financial Eligibility and Billing software in a health-care delivery environment.
- Minimum of 48 months of experience using business intelligence, including data analytics and statistical analysis with the purpose of drawing conclusions on how the information fits in with an overall strategic vision of an organization.
- Minimum 36 months experience working with data exchange standards for sharing healthcare related data. For example, Federal HIPAA Transactions (ASC 835, 837, etc.), HL7, National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), etc.
- Minimum 18 months experience working with a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Specifically using WSDL in SOAP applications for the creation of Cache' web services.
- Experience working with REST based web services is required.
- Experience in Java, OOP (Object Oriented Programming) programming paradigms
- User experience design experience preferred.
- Experience using SQL Server/Oracle relational database.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and operate successfully in a fast-moving organization. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V Group Inc. is an IT Services company which supplies IT staffing, project management, and delivery services in software, network, help desk and all IT areas. Our primary focus is the public sector including state and federal contracts. We have multiple awards/ contracts with the following states: AR, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, and WA. If you are considering applying for a position with V Group, or in partnering with us on a position, please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have regarding our services and the advantages we can offer you as a consultant.Please share my contact information with others working in Information Technology.Website: Twitter: Facebook: - provided by Dice MUMPS , Cache , HIPAA , ASC 835 , HL7 , WSDL , SOAP ,OOP , SQL Server
Keywords: V Group Inc, Schenectady , MUMPS Cache Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!