Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 20, 2018
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services--and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA--Services currently seeks a--Java Programmer--to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
- 5-7 years of--experienced in Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education
- 6 years of--hands-on experience using SPRING framework
- 5 years of--hands-on experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework.
- 6 years of--hands-on experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- 2 years of--experience in Direct implementation and support
- 5 years of--hands-on experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or Public Health from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience in programming public sector government IT projects.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Schenectady , Java Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!