Marketing Strategist - CRM/Database
Company: Mass Mutual
Posted on: September 19, 2018
Since 1851, MassMutual's commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We're people helping people.A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. --Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. --We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard.--We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.Together, we're stronger.Description------POSITION SUMMARYManagement of client marketing email and direct mail campaigns, with heavy emphasis on data readiness and framework, to create dynamic and data driven direct marketing communications to drive leads and sales to various distribution channels. Supports new initiatives and strategic projects. Has technical experience with Marketing Automation and CRM Platforms and is able to develop and execute on direct marketing strategies. Makes recommendations from a business perspective, influences decisions and participates in projects with cross-organizational boundaries, particularly within the company's digital marketing team. Works with business partners in planning and execution strategies. Supports integration of marketing activities across channels.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages e-mail and direct mail campaigns for Client Acquisition team, including prospect and client efforts, as well as lead nurturing and remarketing.
- Processes data for email and direct mail campaigns; set up audits to ensure accuracy of files. Leverage Salesforce CRM and Pardot Marketing automation to develop automated, data-triggered communications in support of overall strategic goals
- Ability to understand and extract data from complex databases through the use of various business applications.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to define business and test data requirements
- Interfacing with various development teams to evaluate, maintain and innovate technical aspects of key marketing systems
- Setup marketing campaigns in accordance with best practices to ensure performance is tracked and reported properly and that all response channels are properly functioning.
- Assist with testing plan development, prioritizing most significant opportunities and efficiencies across campaigns.
- Participate in budgeting and vendor management to minimize costs while maintaining quality work
- Measure campaign results and make actionable recommendations. Optimize marketing campaigns/workflows based on performance. This includes researching access to new data points or adjusting campaign segmentation criteria.
- Manage schedules and timelines to maintain campaign dates
- Assist with the annual planning process.
- Develop quality control processes that validate the accuracy and reasonableness of marketing plans and sales projections across key measures.
- Contribute to continuous review of process improvements in campaign development, quality control, database analysis, etc.QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of email marketing experience is required
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot, or with email campaign tools, such as Silverpop
- Experience running A/B and multivariate split tests
- Advanced MS Office proficiency, particularly in MS Excel
- Database management skills required, experience working various database programs, including the ability to write simple queries and extract data, advanced SQL experience preferred
- Basic understanding of direct response tracking methodologies and sales attribution models
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques, such as predictive models and significance, and how/when to apply them
- Good quantitative skills - able to extrapolate information and apply to other areas
- Able to understand and influence tactical details, while identifying and communicating items of primary importance
- Able to review large sets of data and evaluate for consistency and accuracy
- Ability to formalize and standardize process flows and quality control procedures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and flexible, able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsoring now or in the future.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Alteryx/Tableau a plus
- Advanced SQL experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Agile Methodologies
- Salesforce experience a plusRanked No. 93 in the annual FORTUNE -- 500 Ranking (FORTUNE -- Magazine, June 2018) and recognized as a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: --We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It's more than our company structure - it's our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.CORE VALUESFocus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.--Value People: We respect and learn from each other's diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.--Work Collaboratively: --We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better - everyone, every day.For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Keywords: Mass Mutual, Schenectady , Marketing Strategist - CRM/Database, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!