Human Resources Generalist
Company: Utech Products, Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are looking for a (Human Resources) HR Generalist to join our
team and implement various human resources programs.
*ABOUT US: *
Utech - Products, Inc. is an international leader in the
distribution of Laboratory Equipment and supplies as well as the
development and marketing of state-of-the-art Clinical and Business
Software and technical consulting services for the healthcare
industry. Our applications are designed for use in all types of
medical facilities, from a solo physician's office to large
multi-site hospital enterprise-wide applications.
Utech - Products, Inc. takes pride in our employees as well as the
products and services we provide. Our global presence, innovation,
and financial strength help to make our company a dynamic place to
work where your voice is heard. Our businesses can give you
flexibility for change, the opportunity to learn about new
business, technologies, and markets, and providing unparalleled
Based in Schenectady, New York USA, the Utech - Products, Inc. team
is dedicated to providing top-notch service and product
*JOB SUMMARY: *
Utech's Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of
the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and
interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and
enforcing company policies and practices.
*JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES: *
* Analyzes, prepares, and inputs payroll data into ADP Biweekly;
Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and
hour laws; Facilitates management and employee understanding of
* Implements and annually updates the compensation program;
rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary
surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes
compensation; Oversee the performance evaluation program and
revises as necessary.
* Generating official internal documents such as offer letters,
appointment letters, salary slips, and warning letters.
* Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on
HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
* Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their
documents, benefits, and attendance records
* Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt, nonexempt, and
temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with
supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference
checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations;
monitors career-path and employee relations counseling; conducts
* Researches, plans, and coordinates training programs.
* Interacts with benefits, disability, and worker's compensation
carriers/brokers to distribute benefit information and submit
* Review and approve all benefit plan invoices monthly.
* Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees,
and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the
* Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Assists Finance Department as needed and performs other related
duties as assigned or requested.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
* Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
* The ability to manage change.
* A positive attitude to continued learning.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ADP
* This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does
serve as a coach and mentor.
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources,
Accounting or Business, with a SHRM Certified Professional
* Minimum Experience: 3+ years of equivalent human resources
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Utech Products, Inc, Schenectady , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!