HR\Executive Assistant Professional
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview:IF YOU ARE - An experienced Administrative or Executive
Assistant looking to build a career in a high growth, dynamic yet
structured work environment, you may be the person we're looking
for to support our President as Executive Assistant.WE OFFER - An
outstanding compensation package, health and retirement benefits,
growth environment, convenient location, team environment,
long-term opportunities.Responsibilities:General Responsibilities
- Perform a wide variety of executive administrative duties as
required by daily operations in the President's office.
- Coordinate office activities and schedules.
- Provide follow-up to assignments given to management staff by
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Receive and screen communications to the President.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, as directed by the
- Travel arrangementsHR Responsibilities include:
- Assist in management of 401k company plan
- Assist in onboarding of new hires.
- Processing of weekly payroll.
- Support of the Human Resources Information Systems. Inputs data
into HR databases and reviews output for accuracy. Generates
standard reports for Human Resources or managing personnel.
- Enters all employee benefit enrollment transactions.
- Ensures thorough maintenance and updating of all employee
information in the HR database.
- Ensures appropriate signature authorizations are obtained
(based on organizational policy) on personnel transactions prior to
entering information. Recommends appropriate updates to written
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of payroll deadlines and time
constraints relative to data entry.
- Communicates and collaborates with all HR and Payroll staff to
proactively identify HR issues.Qualifications:
- Education and Experience: Equivalent to completion of two years
of college-level coursework in business or a field related to the
work and three years of office administrative and/or supervisory
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook e-mail, web-based
applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Professional demeanor suitable for an executive office.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities,
meeting deadlines, and following up on assignments with a minimum
- Attention to detail and follow through skills.
- At least 2 years previous Human Resources experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all data and takes
appropriate security measures in accessing and sharing
Keywords: Renewal by Andersen, Schenectady , HR\Executive Assistant Professional, Human Resources , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!