Casino Marketing Administrator
Company: Rivers Casino & Resort (New York)
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Casino Marketing Administrator
Job DescriptionCompany Description:
Rivers Casino & Resort is a $330 million private investment development by Rush Street Gaming in Schenectady, NY. The casino is adjacent to the $150 million Mohawk Harbor development currently under construction by The Galesi Group. Together, this investment will transform one of America's oldest brownfields into a waterfront tourism and entertainment destination.
Rivers Casino and Resort Schenectady is looking for a Casino Marketing Administrator. Reporting to the Database Marketing Manager, this position will assist in supporting the marketing team. Job duties include but are not limited to helping to plan, execute & measure effectiveness of brand enhancing promotions and events, data hygiene, and other assigned tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Greets and welcomes customers with a smile as a company representative. Serves as a promotions and customer service role model for other employees.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members to achieve common goals.
- Ensures customer data is up-to date and accurate
- Successfully performs NYSGC Exclusions
- Adds mandatory information for guests who are banned from property
- Combines duplicate accounts
- Updates player information
- Assists in other marketing functions
- Event projections & analysis
- Printing/sorting proofs
- Creating entertainment comp cards
- Performs various non-routine, more complex clerical functions, requiring special training, skill or knowledge using related equipment or software.
- Establishes and maintains files of appropriate reports, records, or other information relevant to the operation of the department.
- Provide support and insight for marketing department including casino marketing, database marketing, sales, advertising and promotions/events.
- Ensures flawless internal control and regulatory compliance leading to perfect internal and external department audits.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Competencies:
- College degree or High School Diploma & 1 year(s) of related administrative or data entry experience.
- Basic proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding organization skills are a must, as is the ability to actively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Business intelligence, stays current and understands how what happens in the world affects us, our marketplace and our competition
- Create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity
- Ability to remain professional in stressful situations and the ability to thrive in high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay current on all technology related to the position
- Problem resolution, be decisive and timely, act on information and adapt with changes
- Team focused, catalyst for success of the whole team
- Self-assurance, resilient and tenacious
- Self-awareness, genuine understand of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Environmental radar, understand how to get things done and when to involve others in decisions
- Range of influence, inspire confidence, be authentic, build and leverage a powerful internal and external network
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
Work is performed both in an office and on the casino floor in a smoke-free environment. Hours will vary between daytime and early evening, and will average 40 hours per week. Holiday and weekend work schedules will also vary.
Team members may be required to move and lift boxes and items up to 25lbs.
In addition to the Marketing Department this role will have strong relationships with members of the Sales, Finance, Player's Club, Food & Beverage, Facilities, EVS and Executive departments in addition to external agency personnel and vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Rivers Casino & Resort (New York), Schenectady , Casino Marketing Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!