Cardiothoracic Surgeon - New York
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Surgery-Cardiovascular opening in Schenectady, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6676Practice Details
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our multi-specialty team in Schenectady, New York.
- Majority of patients have known cardiovascular disease, primarily atherosclerotic coronary artery disease, valvular disorder or other conditions that prompt cardiac surgery.
- This position calls for a team oriented skilled Surgeon in all aspects of cardiothoracic surgery, including CABG, valvular and aortic surgery, thoracic resections (including minimally invasive). VADS and TAVR experience preferred.
- Case volume includes approximately 300-350 open heart cases and 250 thoracic cases annually. --- Office hours are Monday - Friday, Staffed with 3 Surgeons, 5 CT Physician Assistants
- Inpatient Care provided 24/7 by Cardiothoracic Surgeon and PAs.
- Call is 1 in 3.Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $100,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Cardiothoracic Surgeon Salaries In Hartford, CT. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 4,424 sq ft, 6 bedroom; 4 bath home is-- one of the grandest homes in Schenectady! This all brick, high Victorian mansion boasts soaring ceilings, gorgeous woodwork, elegant built-ins, ornamental ironwork, front and back stairs, stained glass windows, an open porch, 2 enclosed porches & so much more. This home can be yours for $275,00.The Community--Schenectady is a city in Schenectady County, New York, United States, of which it is the county seat. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 66,135. The name "Schenectady" is derived from a Mohawk word skahn--htati meaning "beyond the pines".The city was founded on the south side of the Mohawk River by Dutch colonists in the 17th century, many from the Albany area. They were prohibited from the fur trade by the Albany monopoly, which kept its control after the English takeover in 1664. Residents of the new village developed farms on strip plots along the river.The Employer--The facility features state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York. Provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York. Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center, a New York State designated Stroke Center, and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others.Closest Major City
- 144 miles to Newark, NJ
- 144 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 145 miles to New York, NY
- 151 miles to Boston, MAColleges and Universities
- Schenectady County Community College (Full-time enrollment: 3,676)
- Union College (FT enrollment: 2,075)
- Union Graduate College (FT enrollment: 39)
- Belanger School of Nursing (FT enrollment: 98)--Recreation
- Stroll amid eight acres of wooded land and manicured gardens at Jackson's Garden at Union College
- Explore Central Park where you can sit amongst gorgeous rose gardens
- Love boating? The Mohawk River is a great spot to go fishing, boating, swimming or picnicking
- Enjoy the scenery of Upstate New York and the Mohawk River by driving or biking down the Mohawk Towpath Scenic Byway
- In the warmer months, swing a golf ball or two at one of the area's beautiful golf coursesShopping
- Mohawk Commons
- Viaport Rotterdam Mall
- Crosstown Plaza
- Hannaford Plaza Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardiovascular surgeon jobs, cardiac surgeon jobs, cardiac surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, heart surgeon jobs, physician assistant jobs, surgical jobs, pa jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Schenectady , Cardiothoracic Surgeon - New York, Healthcare , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!