?? Surgical Technologist - Evenings
Location: Lake George
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Full time Surg Tech role with 8 weeks time off, retirement plan
with 4% match, FREE Life insuranceThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Donna GawroskiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $50,000 - $81,972 per
yearA bit about us:Award winning, highly respected MAGNET
healthcare system with outstanding inpatient acute care facility
and multiple outpatient Physician Practices with over 100+ years of
rich history and patient success having accreditations from some of
the most distinguished health care organizations in the country
including the American Heart Association, CMS and NCQA.Why join
- Shift Differential between 10% to 30%
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Certification Bonus.
- RN Preceptor Compensation
- 403B Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE Life insurance of 2X your salary up to $400,000
- 8 weeks OFF - Generous Vacation time, Sick time, Personal
- 7 Company paid holidays
- 3 Bereavement and Funeral leave days
- Low-cost Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for employee,
spouse, children and domestic partner
- Critical illness insurance
- Premium Short-term disability
- Onsite Employee wellness services
- EAPJob DetailsWe are looking for a qualified surgical
technologist to assist with the operations in our facility. You
will be tasked with preparing and sterilizing the operating rooms,
as well as the necessary equipment and instruments, prior to any
surgical procedure. You will also be charged with preparing the
patients for surgery and help provide a great patient experience
overall.In order to be successful in this role, you will need to
have a strong understanding of surgical technology and procedure.
Experience with instrumentation is greatly preferred.Work Schedule
is Monday thru Fridays - EVENINGSSurgical Technologist
- Preparing sterile operating rooms for surgeries.
- Sterilizing equipment and instruments.
- Stocking adequate supplies for surgery.
- Preparing patients for surgery by washing and disinfecting
- Providing support during surgery by passing instruments and
- Tracking surgical supplies.
- Staying up-to-date on surgical technology, medical terminology,
- Working well with surgeons, surgical assistant, nurses and
general surgical team.
- Helping provide great patient care.
- Surgical Technologist Requirements:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and
surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical
procedure.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Schenectady , ?? Surgical Technologist - Evenings, Healthcare , Lake George, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!