Company: Albany Medical Center
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Department/Unit:Vascular GF/SaratogaWork Shift:Day (United
States of America)Under the direction of the attending physician,
RN Supervisor, RN, Lead LPN or practice coordinator, the LPN will
provide direct patient care and assist in the following clinical
functions to all providers
- Obtain and accurately record patient's vital signs
- Documents components of patient's history
- Communicates in an open and appropriate manner with patients,
visitors and staff
- Participates in in-office procedures under the direction and
supervision of a licensed healthcare provider
- Performs diagnostic CLIA waived testing
- Performs venipuncture to obtain blood for lab testing
- Prescription call-backs per scope of practice
- Preps patient's chart for pertinent clinical information
- Maintains inventory of supplies, and keeps patient examination
- Adheres to AMC's regulatory compliance issuesMinimum
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current NYS license as a licensed practical nurse
- Previous experience in a patient care setting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from physicians, patients and their family members or
other employees within the work setting. Thank you for your
interest in Albany Medical Center! Albany Medical is an equal
opportunity employer.This role may require access to information
considered sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its patients,
affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to HIPAA
Protected Health Information and other information regulated by
Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are expected
to ensure that:Access to information is based on a "need to know"
and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties.
Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of
information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable
efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards,
shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected
from unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Schenectady , LPN I, Healthcare , Warrensburg, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!