RN - Hospital NE: Neurosciences & Epilepsy Monit
Company: Albany Medical Center
Location: Burnt Hills
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Department/Unit:Neurosciences & Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) -
D5NWork Shift:Staffing Options Program (United States of
America)Job Description Summary
The clinical Nurse contributes to the creation of a compassionate
and caring environment for patients, families and colleagues
through displays of kindness and active listening. Recognizes and
appreciates that each employee's work is valuable and contributes
to the success of the Mission.Hourly Rate= $43.50Job
- Implements physician orders, administers medications, starts
IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests, and
document treatment as required by company policy and
local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' conditions.
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to,
- Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and
non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for
- Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards
of professional nursing.Thank you for your interest in Albany
Medical Center!---Albany Medical is an equal opportunity
employer.This role may require access to information considered
sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its patients, affiliates, and
partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health
Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York
State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure
that:Access to information is based on a "need to know" and is the
minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or
disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information
needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts,
consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards, shall be
made to ensure that information is adequately protected from
unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Schenectady , RN - Hospital NE: Neurosciences & Epilepsy Monit, Healthcare , Burnt Hills, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!