Physician / Internal Medicine / New York / Permanent / Internal Medicine Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Currently looking for full time Family Practice or Internal
- Outpatient only
- Choose from a 4 day, 4.5day or 5 day a week position and
consider it Full time
- Monday - Friday
- Permanent position (not locums)
- Join a very stable small hospital outside of Albany
- Currently they have 8 Family Practitioners and 4 Internists
among all of their sites.
- Call: They alternate telephone call only; you do not have to go
to hospital. When on call, you would receive call from patients,
from other providers, from our ER and from our Hospitalists on
patients of the practice
- More information: Our sites are well run, full of loyal and
smart support staff. Our hospital is independently owned and
operated. We have been in the black for the past 20 years and we
are not looking for a partner or affiliate. A significant portion
of the hospitals revenue comes from the strong network of
outpatient practice and the patient loyalty that they possess.
- We have a network of 12 centers and an outpatient Endoscopy
Center as well. Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation would depend on the conditions you choose.
- We start at the MGMA Salary median for your specialty in our
- We provide 6 weeks off and 7 paid holidays
- Individual Occurrence Malpractice, all dues, licenses, etc.
- CME allowance
- Family Health Insurance premium paid by the hospital
commensurate with other members of the MAPS sector
- Sign on bonus
- Reimbursed moving costs Community
- Fulton / Montgomery County, New York
- One hour away from Albany, NY and 45 minutes to Saratoga, NY.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active NY medical license or ability to obtain
- Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Schenectady , Physician / Internal Medicine / New York / Permanent / Internal Medicine Physician , Healthcare , Gloversville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!