RN-Cardio Pulmonary Acute Care Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Time Nights
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: September 13, 2022
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* Night Shift *Description:*
*RN - Cardio Pulmonary unit - Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Time
Nights* If you are looking for a Full-Time RN position with a
dynamic state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation hospital, this
could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we
care for more people in more places.
* *Quality of Life:* Where career opportunities and quality of life
* *Advancement: *Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* *Work/Life: *Positions and shifts to accommodate all
*What you will do:*
* Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to
attain and maintain maximum function.
* Assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while
providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their
* Design and implement treatment strategies that are based on
scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote
physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
* Will be trained to perform complex patient assessments and
implement intensive interventions (IE. IVP meds, hemodialysis,
peritoneal dialysis, ventilators, telemetry, chest tubes,
tracheostomy care and weaning, tube feedings, etc).
* *What you will need:*
* New York State RN License or Limited Permit
* Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN Preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain the highest
level of customer service while working in a fast paced
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment
modalities and cutting-edge technology. We are proud of our rich
history ... and the role we play in the healing process.
Candidates can choose either 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts.
to see why Sunnyview is an amazing place to work!
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Schenectady , RN-Cardio Pulmonary Acute Care Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Time Nights, Healthcare , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!