RN-Acute Care-Med Surg Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Times Eves
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: August 6, 2022
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* 12 Hour Evening Shift
*Description:* Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital is a 115-bed acute
hospital specializing in physical rehabilitation. Each patient has
a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and specialists
... all focused on one goal ... taking back what was stolen by a
stroke, traumatic injury or disabling illness. We're proud of our
rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process. Our
patients come to us when they need us most. Our compassionate staff
is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and
cutting-edge technology.*RN - Acute Care-Med Surg unit - Sunnyview
Rehab Hospital-Part-TIme Days*
If you are looking for a Part-Time RN position with a dynamic
state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation hospital, this could be
your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for
more people in more places.
* *Quality of Life:* Where career opportunities and quality of life
* *Advancement: *Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* *Work/Life: *Positions and shifts to accommodate all
*What you will do:*
* Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to
attain and maintain maximum function.
* Assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while
providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their
* Design and implement treatment strategies that are based on
scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote
physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
* Will be trained to perform complex patient assessments and
implement intensive interventions .
*What you will need:*
* New York State RN License. Will consider Limited Permit
* Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN Preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain the highest
level of customer service while working in a fast paced
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment
modalities and cutting-edge technology. We are proud of our rich
history ... and the role we play in the healing process.
Candidates can choose either 8 hour shifts - 3p-11:30p (includes
every other weekend) or 12 hour shifts - 11a-11:30p (includes every
to see why
Sunnyview is an amazing place to work!
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Schenectady , RN-Acute Care-Med Surg Unit-Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Times Eves, Healthcare , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!