Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-PsychiatricLocations: Schenectady, New
YorkShift: Nights 7p-7aDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob
- Psychiatric unit nurses are usually assigned a caseload of
patients and provide direct care to their patients, which includes
facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication
schedules and evaluating patient progress.
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Evaluate and treat patients with mental disorders
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Orient and mentor new staff members
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and
efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent Behavioral Health experience
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Schenectady , Travel RN-Psychiatric, Healthcare , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!