Nurse Consultant - Schenectady, NY (Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Vatica Health
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Are you an RN looking for a career opportunity in healthcare
technology? Vatica Health is seeking clinically experienced and
detailed-oriented nurses to join our team. As a Nurse Consultant,
you will collect, review and analyze patient data to improve care
coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
The ideal candidate has a track record of critical thinking strong
attention to detail, expertise in navigating various electronic
medical record (EMR) systems and building strong work relationships
with providers and office staff. And of course, a GREAT
- Create detailed and comprehensive patient medical records.
Research and gather information from multiple sources and
consolidate into one comprehensive and detailed view. Use clinical
judgement and data to reconcile conflicting information from
- Build strong relationships with providers and staff; ability to
embed yourself in multiple practices and be a contributing and
valuable member of each team
- Become expert in our technology, Train and support providers
and practice staff on process.
- Follow-up ability to persuade and persist with providers to
- Share best practices and clinical knowledge with your fellow
- Travel onsite to physician offices up to a 60-mile radius ....
We REIMBURSE for mileage!
- Minimum of 3 years of recent clinical experience as a
Registered Nurse (RN)- preferably in an acute care setting,
critical care and/or ED
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding
a plus a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to
effectively communicate with physicians, advanced practice
providers and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing
Manager, both verbally and written
- Understanding of health insurance benefit structure; especially
Medicare and Medicaid
- Must be technically savvy; this is critical to the role.
Understanding and interest in software and technology a must
- Solid clinical skills
- Flexible, energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various locations for
training and support; willingness/ability to work from home
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to
- Corporate acumen
VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Every single person at Vatica Health is working to fight the
good fight every single day. What we do matters, a lot. If you are
looking for a job that has real meaning and you'd like to work with
people who care deeply about what they do, we've got that.
- We work hard (see point above), but we don't forget to have
fun. "I want a job that is dull," said no one ever.
- We believe in fostering a culture of servant leadership -
command and control is so 1990s. We look for brilliant people that
are great at what they do because they love what they are
- We know that teams are exponentially more successful than the
sum of their individuals. Our teams value what each member brings
to the table and also values continuous improvement of each team
member as well as the whole team.
- We love learning. And we love working with people who love
learning. Our industry changes every single day; stagnation is not
- And of course, we offer the usual goodies - Medical / dental
insurance, PTO, 401k match, and the like.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - We
believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) - If you
go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k match- We want to empower you to prepare for your
- Room for growth and advancement- We love our employees and want
to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 4 weeks of PTO (Everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm work week (NO working
weekends or holidays)- We believe family comes first!
- Reimbursement for RN license and Continuing Education
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when
you need it!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply
Check us out on Glassdoor!
Keywords: Vatica Health, Schenectady , Nurse Consultant - Schenectady, NY (Sign-On Bonus), Healthcare , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!