Data - Case Manager
Posted on: December 4, 2018
We Are Hiring Data - Case Manager - CSP FulMont - Full-Time,Days Primarily days with some evenings/weekends required for community events. - Cancer Screening Services - Schenectady, NYWhy Join Ascension? St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, N.Y., part of Ascension, features an award-winning acute care hospital, primary and specialty care centers throughout Fulton and Montgomery counties, more than 30 behavioral health services for persons in Fulton, Montgomery and Hamilton counties, a full continuum of physical rehabilitation services and a 160-bed nursing home. The organization has earned exceptional national rankings for excellence in medicine and has a continuing commitment to provide an exceptional patient experience. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's Hospital -NY, you will have the opportunity to coordinate access to health-related services by assisting clients with utilizing available resources.You will:
- Identifies potential clients, completes initial needs assessment, and maintains follow-up to ensure appropriate guidance to health services.
- Provides informal counseling, education, and social support to clients. Assists clients with utilizing available resources, including scheduling medical appointments, accompanying clients to appointments, and assisting with completion of medical program applications.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with external (referral sources and community agencies) and internal contacts (departmental team members).
- Maintains accurate client records by documenting all contacts, services provided, and outcomes in order to track all clients and services for future reference.
- Conducts barrier assessments on all case management patients
- Develops and maintains community resource guide to reduce barriers to cancer screenings
- Enters screening and follow-up data into clinical tracking site
- Obtains clinical results from providers and manages individual care plansWhat You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Valid New York State Driver's License required prior to hire date or job transfer date.Education & Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Experience in data entry/clinical terminology preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Mary's Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. State and Federal laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Mary's Healthcare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify
Keywords: Ascension, Schenectady , Data - Case Manager, Executive , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!