Manager of Operations - Hybrid Opportunity!
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description: At Healthy Alliance, our purpose is to improve
health and empower the underserved. Every community has its own
needs, affecting the health of those who live, learn, work, and
play within them. Our network brings together organizations, big
and small, to coordinate and collaborate so that all communities
have reliable access to the resources they need. Why? Because every
New Yorker deserves the same opportunity to be healthy.? As a
2019-22 Albany Business Review's Best Places to Work and a
2021-2022 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Health Care
award recipient, we strive to maintain a culture wherein
high-performing, mission-driven team members collectively work
toward better health for all. Dedicated to promoting a culture
built upon autonomy, mastery, and purpose, we believe our
differences in strengths and perspectives play an integral role in
propelling us forward, while our core values ground us, serving as
the common thread that unites our team.The Manager of Operations is
responsible for managing the Operations team's overall performance
and the day-to-day oversight of Healthy Alliance's Referral
Coordination Center. This position is the primary point of
operational contact for the Referral Coordination Center and our
suite of Healthy Alliance solutions. The Manager of Operations
contributes to the overall health, growth, and optimization of the
Healthy Alliance Referral Network. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, coordinate with other
internal teams as needed, and provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain ongoing communication with potential and existing
Healthy Alliance network participants and support Referral
Navigators and their day-to-day activities surrounding referral
- Ensure the Referral Coordination Center is performing optimally
to support our community members, partners, and health of the
network to include network optimization and growth.
- Oversee daily functions of the Referral Coordination
- Create/edit/update/approve/maintain department workflows,
policies, and procedures.
- Partner with members of the Performance and Operations teams to
help support partner use of the platform and optimization of
workflows that support adherence of Network Standards.
- Identify and escalate opportunities for improvement within the
organization with proposed solutions.
- Ensure Referral Navigators are adhering to established
workflows and network standards.
- Monitor referrals weekly to provide feedback to direct reports
on referral quality.
- Collaborate with outside networks as assigned.
- Work with the Operations and Network Development teams to
review opportunities to expand service types by geography and fill
- Coordinate product demonstrations and fact-finding meetings for
interested agencies in collaboration with other teams.
- Identify and report network and partner trends.
- Inform the Operations team of organizational updates.
- Analyze quality outcome data for trends and opportunities,
providing recommendations to our Performance and Engagement
- Assess and report on partner effectiveness and efficiencies to
the Director of Operations and Healthy Alliance leadership
- Strictly adhere to Network Standards and strive to surpass
Network Health targets.
- Provide the Operations team with real-time feedback regarding
their performance, goals, milestones, and growth
- Coach members of the Operations team on achieving
personal/team/organizational goals, work performance, and setting
milestones for professional development. This job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of task
activities and/or duties that are required of the employee for this
job. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Requirements:QUALIFICATIONS EducationBachelor's
degree required. Equivalent work experience in a related field may
be considered in lieu of degree requirements.Required Skills and
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience required in
management, supervision, care coordination, or community relations
required (5+ years preferred).
- 2-5 years of experience in a social care environment or
equivalent background with a strong understanding of social
determinants of health.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of community social care resources.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage
- Perform all work in accordance with Healthy Alliance core
competencies and values.
- Effective problem solving and ability to analyze and use data
for decision making.
- Ability to build, support, and maintain successful teams Salary
Range: $74,000-$77,000 commensurate with skills and experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSThis position involves sedentary work that
primarily involves sitting/standing, use of typical office
equipment such as a computer, laptop, and cell phone. May include
light work that includes moving objects up to twenty (20) pounds
independently or with assistance. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERHealthy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of
age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity
or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical
condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of
employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation,
promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and
discipline.If you require reasonable accommodation in completing
this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment
testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection
process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
PRIVACY REQUIREMENTThis job function involves potential
access/interaction with protected health information. Position will
be required to abide by company policies and procedures that
support federal, state, and local HIPAA regulations. Any violations
will be subject to company policy which includes disciplinary
actions up to and including separation of employment. Healthy
Alliance is an At-Will Employer.PI207791163
Keywords: ABHealth, Schenectady , Manager of Operations - Hybrid Opportunity!, Executive , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...