Executive Program Director - Schenectady, NY
Company: Northern Rivers Family of Services
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Executive Program Director - Schenectady, NY Job Location
Schenectady-RTC - Schenectady, NY Position Type Full Time Job Shift
Day Description Executive Program Director, Residential Services
Schenectady, NY This Executive Program Director is responsible for
providing leadership to the staff and management of the agency
residential facilities and group homes. Reporting to the Chief
Officer for Residential and Foster Care Services, this position is
responsible for overall administrative, supervisory, and clinical
support for the daily operations of the 24-bed Residential
Treatment Center (RTC), 8 bed Hard to Place Unit, a 10-bed Group
Home, and an 8-bed shelter program.-- What Executive Program
Director can expect:--
- Ensure that all components of the programs operate as defined
in agency policies and procedures, COA standards, OCFS, and/or OMH
regulations, as applicable
- Oversee comprehensive care provided to youth including clinical
and medical services.
- Ensure that all the therapeutic recreation, social skills, and
transitional living services within the program are scheduled and
implemented to support the services and activities articulated in
each youth's treatment plan.
- Provide budget oversight for the programs ensuring the program
operations remain within the budget allocations.
- Ensures the scheduling of appropriate direct care staffing for
assigned living units to be in compliance with prescribed staffing
ratios determined by the Office of Children and Family
- Responsible for oversight of the hiring, terminating,
orientation, training, evaluations, and salary adjustments for
staff working in the Northeast Parent and Child Society's
- Act as a liaison with all placement agencies and
community-based programs to ensure needed ongoing communications
relating to program operations.
- Oversee compliance with Medicaid services provided for the
residential program--and work collaboratively with medical,
clinical, and financial staff in this provision.
- Work with intake staff and other parts of the program to ensure
that the program is fully and properly utilized.
- Participate in Administrative On-Call rotation for the program.
Leadership: Manages directs, and/or oversees other supervisors in
supervision and performance management. Includes direct oversight
of supervisors and/or responsibility for consultative performance
management to supervisors. Your experience and Education: Requires
a Master's degree and at least 8 years of progressive
responsibility in the related field. Benefits you will love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision!
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance--
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable--imprint within the community and much
more!-- Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable law. The Company will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee
Keywords: Northern Rivers Family of Services, Schenectady , Executive Program Director - Schenectady, NY, Executive , Schenectady, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!